If you would like to make use of my writing and editing skills along with my experience as a Google Quality Rater, please visit my small business website: Phenomenal Content LLC. I have a hand-picked team of writers who help me create content on both small and large scales for a variety of clients. Nearly all of our clients have come to us by word of mouth, so you would be in good company! Which is good, because that website is pretty sad looking. (Website design is not a service I offer because of this.)
If you’re more interested in my personal touch in writing features or blog posts for your website or on other social platforms, please use my contact form to start a conversation with me about what you have in mind. For most projects, my base rate is $200/hour. For charitable projects and small businesses, I am willing to negotiate terms. Please use my contact form and include a statement like, “I would like to hire you for writing, editing, or social media management.” You can take out whichever words don’t apply.
Here is a list of some of the writing services I offer:
- blog and feature writing
- Twitter updates, either for your feed or mine
- Twitter account management (updates, follows, replies, etc.)
- Facebook updates, either on your page or mine
- guest panelist about writing (no solo presentations)
- liveblogging or livetweeting for your virtual event
- TV appearances to discuss writing and/or editing for online media
- what else do you have in mind?
Editing services can be negotiated on a per-project basis. Editing various pages on a website is a different type of project than editing a collection of short stories. If the editing required is extensive, my standard writing rates will apply instead.