Christina Gleason is available to interview for television as well as online and print media. Email is the best way to contact her: content at phenomenalcontent dot com. This is not an exhaustive list of appearances.
Due to the pandemic and chronic medical conditions, Christina is limiting interviews/appearances to virtual presence.
As seen on TV
- March 5, 2013. “Anderson Live: Moms on Medication” on nationally syndicated television.
- May 6, 2010. “Today’s Women: Mom Blogs are a Big Hit” on NBC affiliate WNYT-13 in Albany, NY.
As heard on an expert panel
- February 23, 2012. “Top Mommy Bloggers Advise PR on Editorial Hooks, Pitching Tips & Hottest Trends for 2012” with Bulldog Reporter; fellow panelists: Catherine Connors, Katherine Stone, and Liz Gumbinner.
- December 4, 2009. “Social Media Breakfast Tech Valley #4: Blogging” with fellow panelists Lara Kulpa, Amanda Magee, and moderator Greg Dahlmann.
As seen at industry conferences
- 2012 in New York City
- 2010 in New York City
- 2017 in Alexandria, Virginia (Speaker: Writing Through Real Life: Being Authentic ESPECIALLY When It’s Terrifying.)
- 2016 in Orlando, Florida (Speaker: Reddit for Bloggers)
- 2015 in Atlanta, Georgia
- 2014 in Atlanta, Georgia
- 2013 in Atlanta, Georgia
- 2012 in Charlotte, North Carolina
- 2011 in Asheville, North Carolina
- 2010 in Asheville, North Carolina
- 2009 in Asheville, North Carolina
Click here for a summary of all of my Type-A Conference liveblogging posts. (Alas, this site is now defunct.)
- 2014 in Orlando, Florida
- 2013 in Orlando, Florida
Disney Social Media Moms
- 2011 in Orlando, Florida
- 2010 in Orlando, Florida
- 2010 in Gatlinburg, Tennessee
As seen elsewhere on the Internet
- Guest poster at Ignite Social Media
- Guest poster at Authority Labs
- Featured writer on Type-A Parent
- Quoted about smAlbany 2012 by the Albany Times Union
- Interviewed by the Schenectady Daily Gazette in 2010.
- Interviewed by DoubleMule
- Interviewed by Ruud Hein
- Guest posted at Search Engine People
- Guest posted at Aiming Low
- Guest posted at Postpartum Progress
This list is not all-inclusive, but it does provide a sample of appearances both on- and offline.